Our prayers go out to everyone that is still recovering from the massive destruction and losses from the result of Hurricane Harveys path through Texas. We hope all our users in the Texas area are safe and pray for you all.
It's terrible to realize that after the massive destruction and flooding left in it's wake, that there is yet another Hurricane with it's eye set on the US.
This is where we become affected. At this point in time and going through the following week, there will most likely be some delays in handling any newly uploaded images. We are based out of Florida and are keeping a very close eye on the upcoming storm and making any final preparations in the event we must evacuate, and gathering any supplies we need to stay safe. We will continue to monitor for any new images and approve when we can. If any potential server issues arrise we will react as quickly as we can, when we can, but for the next week we must put our families first and hope that our our users in the potential path of this storm stay safe.
Lately we have been receiving reports from users running the latest preview dashboard on the Xbox One that the app is not working. At this moment there is nothing we can do about it. We have no way of knowing what is casuing the app to fail without being able to run the Developer Environment on the console. And unfortunately you are only allowed to either have the console in "Preview mode" or "Developer Mode" and not both. So without being able to run the preview dash and have access to debugging we can not track down the reason for the failure. It is also entirely possible that the issue will resolve itself as microsoft progresses through testing the update and the cause of it to be remedied by a dashboard update.
We appreciate all the reports coming in about the issue and it'll allow us to keep an eye out for when the official release of the dashboard becomes available and track down the problem. And if the app does start to work with a preview update please let us know as well!
Update: The root cause has been found and remedied, issues with the app should now be resolved!
We are currently working to find the root cause of the downtime that has occured the last few days. It appears we are running into a storage problem with the server. We have 150GB of disk space available and the app/site is currently only using approximately 3GB, somewhere along the lines we have something taking up a lot of our space and causing us a bit of a headache. We've cleared some space out of the server to give a little bit of wiggle room while we try to find the culprit and at this time the app should be back up and running.